Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all those Peggle addicts out there

Options
  • 17-09-2008 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Anyone who was a fan of Peggle might be interested in this.

Popcap games has released Peggle nights. A sequel to their Award winning title Peggle.
    The sun has set at the Peggle Institute, but the bouncy delight has just begun! Join the Peggle Masters on a dreamtime adventure of alter egos and peg-tastic action. Stay up late to aim, shoot and clear orange pegs from over 60 levels, and bask in Extreme Fever glory. Then, take on 60 Challenges for even more rebounding joy!

Wiki entry can be found HERE
    Official site HERE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

No..no, stop

*hand directs mouse to download button*

...stop...please stop....

*watches file download, with tears in eyes*

...oh God what have I done..

*curls into foetal postion with thumb in mouth*

Yeah, Peggle is the devil of gaming, you know its bad but can't help selling your soul for 1 more orange peg....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

First taste of Peggle and really enjoyed it! Completed the main story and the challenges already and only downloaded a little while ago. Good little game to kill a little bit of time anyway...

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

best gaming news this year, I'll be picking it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

No, no god please no!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

muwhahaha :D

CC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Peggle ftw.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I feel like the guy from Momento.

I just lost my memory since last Friday when I downloaded this game....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I love Peggle, but I was playing this on saturday and it seems like more of the same. Very little (if any) innovation at all. Same graphics, seemingly same (or similar) board layouts, even the same zooming effect when you are about to hit the last peg (and same classical music when you finish the level).

Seems like a Peggle add-on pack rather than a brand new game.

It still rocks, though. :)

Advertisement