Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football in drom 9 pm Wednesdays : Anyone want a game?

Options
  • 17-09-2008 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

We (basically work team plus misc acquaintances) have a slot at 9pm
    in drom in salthill devon for 5/6 a side. We're down numbers for various reasons and need probably two more people who'd be interested in playing regularly. It's €5 a game, mixed standard of players but it's a good run out. Anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

It's €5 a game
    Just a small correction, the price is €50 per pitch per hour so it's €5 per game if you get 10 players. Also the price is going up to €60 per pitch per hour soon (I can't remember the exact date) for games before 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sinorita

We (basically work team plus misc acquaintances) have a slot at 9pm
    in drom in salthill devon for 5/6 a side. We're down numbers for various reasons and need probably two more people who'd be interested in playing regularly. It's €5 a game, mixed standard of players but it's a good run out. Anyone interested?

Heya,

Just wondering is this for men only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 vladtheinhaler

Well it's all chaps that play in the game so probably not suitable to be honest.
    There are mixed groups that play up there though and Salthill Devon have Ladies teams so maybe give them a shout, there's probably places available with someone. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 adrndmond

I'd definitely be interested in getting back into a weekly game.

Only thing is I dont have a car myself; would need a lift there & back off one of ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 vladtheinhaler

I'll see where we're up to next week, only 8 showed and 2 of those are irregular, not sure what will happen next wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I'll see where we're up to next week, only 8 showed and 2 of those are irregular, not sure what will happen next wednesday.
    Hey Vlad, I'm just wondering - are you part of the gang from Celestica that plays on Wednesday?

Advertisement