Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Part Time

Options
  • 17-09-2008 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Just a quick query - Thinking of studying for a degree in law part time in dublin (evening/weekend etc), would be grateful if anybody could tell me what is best course and which college,institute etc. Many Thanks:):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lizeire

hiya

I just signed up for LLB in Independent Colleges, they offer it full & ptime. I went to a couple of their open evenings and they seem really friendly, also their lecturers have a great track record with the FE1s if you were going to go that route later on. I only registered today, they said there is room left, but closing date is 6 tomorrow. If you called them though, I reckon they'd let you go in and chat with them first and have a walk around, thats what I did;), & I'm really looking forward to starting there. Good luck!!

www.independentcolleges.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭djtechnics1210

Thanks a million for info, was looking at DIT and had a look at that independent colleges aswell, dont know if id be able to commit to 3 night a week for 3 years, other colleges have 2 night over 2 years. will ya let me know how you get on with it and if you'd recommend it. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20 obrecki

I know this is an old thread but was hoping those who took the course above would comment on how it went for them and what they thought of it. As it is reasonable to get advice from past students. Do I.C provide all the material needed for study?

Advertisement