Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do People use cheats on the XBOX Online game play

• 17-09-2008 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I have noticed lots of people being able to run very fast and jump very high with no worries about running out of Ammo. If you come across these players they seem to have infinent Ammo usuually juganout type life ability.

Are they using a cheat to get this and if so, anyone know if there other cheats out there to use in online play.

One good concept i have adapted as a sniper is to block the kill cam so your victim does not see where you fired from.

To do this you need to to zoom in, make the shot and then stay zoomed in and look at the floor emeddiatly, your victim will watch the cam and only see your floor shot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

i don't think anyone uses cheats on the 360, don't think it would be possible. u obviously havn't unlocked the rest of the perks besides juggernaut. your probably just seeing people use their perks the way they should be, e.g. bandolier for extra ammo, ironlungs for running more, also if they have stopping power on and your both shooting at each other it will feel like their invincible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 minimanminifan

perhaps your right,

i have found a cheat code to put you onto the top of the building in block to snipe from the roof of the buildings but have not yet given it a try.

i did get upto rank 55 but made the crazy choice of starting over. currently at level 43 and itching to get the final smiper rifle

are u sure that cheat is for online multiplayer? i'd imagine it was just for the single campaign mode. ranking up again isn't such a crazy choice, i've gone round bout 3 or 4 times now and in the 40s now. u'd be surprised how much sharper u get at the game each time you go around, plus it makes it more interesting getting the achievements etc. i found when i got to level 55 each time, i missed that sound of ranking-up too much, so had to prestige! definately a better player because of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

dublander wrote: »
    e.g. bandolier for extra ammo, ironlungs for running more, also if they have stopping power on and your both shooting at each other it will feel like their invincible!

Ehhh........ IronLungs increases the time you can hold your breath for while sniping, it does not let you sprint longer. Stopping power increases bullet damage rather then giving you more HP. Juggernaut gives you more "Armour" or "HP".

Unless of course the console versions are that different from the PC version.

i have found a cheat code to put you onto the top of the building in block to snipe from the roof of the buildings but have not yet given it a try.

Also minimanminifan are you saying you are going to cheat online ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

The only thing close to cheats are modded controllers.
    But no cheats as such.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

The only thing close to cheats are modded controllers.
    But no cheats as such.

Also glitches would be kinda close to it aswell. I know a few in some of the maps to get to areas that give you a little bit of advantage but take way to long to get right.

As for cheats in any game on the xbox I doubt its really possible.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Ehhh........ IronLungs increases the time you can hold your breath for while sniping, it does not let you sprint longer. Stopping power increases bullet damage rather then giving you more HP. Juggernaut gives you more "Armour" or "HP".

apolgies was half asleep when i wrote that yesterday, i meant to say 'extreme conditioning'. as for Juggernaut though it does give you more health, hence the symbol is a health cross. even if it did give you more "armour" like you say, it still means you can take more hits, same difference [...][/Edited]

No personal abuse. This was your last warning. Banned if it happens again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

No you didn't lol

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

I know a pretty sweet glitch on Strike, particularly useful for HQ & Domination.

Anyone know the one I'm on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Andyfbt

armour87 wrote: »
    I know a pretty sweet glitch on Strike, particularly useful for HQ & Domination.

not sure. Tell me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Tell what one ur not sure about :-p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Andyfbt

Tell what one ur not sure about :-p

Well i have places where you can jump to but not sure if it's really glitch and on strike it's not that good. It's jumping onto a balcony near the square area where the statue is near the trash can.

You might as well tell it there are millions that play COD. We probably never come up against each other

there's a good few glitches here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/call-duty-4-glitches/85706-all-call-duty-4-glitches.html .most of them seem pretty useless but the flying claymores one looks funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

dublander wrote: »
    i don't think anyone uses cheats on the 360, don't think it would be possible. u obviously havn't unlocked the rest of the perks besides juggernaut. your probably just seeing people use their perks the way they should be, e.g. bandolier for extra ammo, ironlungs for running more, also if they have stopping power on and your both shooting at each other it will feel like their invincible!

Iron lungs for SNIPING.

Extreme conditioning for running longer.

FYI, if they can jump higher, that's cos you're on old school...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

is strike the one with all the tanks on the road, theres a couple, one u can jump onto one of the tanks, the other is u can jump over a wall to get to a nice wee hiding spot

Advertisement