Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford focus 05 zetec owners manual

Options
  • 17-09-2008 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

I just bought a Ford Focus 2005 zetec but there is no drivers manual!

Is there anywhere i can download it? i found an american version but it seems totally different to the european cars...

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

There's no model specific manual. A main dealer might be able to help?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭jones

so theres no Ford Focus drivers manual only a ford one? or do you mean variations within the Focus cars?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

sorry dont mean to hijack the thread, likewise Im
    looking for a owners manual For a nissan Almera 00 Saloon, ( cant find it in the Car )

Any online source were yeh get a pdf or Something?

Cheers

R

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

jones wrote: »
    so theres no Ford Focus drivers manual only a ford one? or do you mean variations within the Focus cars?

No. One manual covers Focus LX, Zetec, Ghia, Titanium, and ST.

ah yeah i suspected that alright!!!! but basically theres no where on the net i can get one?

• Advertisement

Cheers man

Looked again there quickly. If you are going to buy get one with all the books incl. owners manual, stereo guide (incl. code), service book, warranty details....

Advertisement