Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair salons - can you help?!

Options
  • 17-09-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hope you can help!

Is there any hair salons in Dublin that do such a thing as scanning in a picture of you and letting you see what different styles look like on you before you decide to go for the chop?

I'm nearly positive I saw something like this somewhere.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lola4

Hi there..i dont know of any salons that offer that service but if you go to Zoo Hair Salon on Exchequer Street you wont need it. They are amazing and will create a style that is perfect for you. You will never get an appointment with Shay cos he is just too busy but there is this great guy called Wayne there. He is amazing..give him a try....bet you wont be disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

You could just try doing it yourself http://www.taaz.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jen2008

Well very few if any salons use that in Dublin but you could try
    Ross Hegarty Hair Studio in Ranelagh, all the staff are excellent and very nice,
    I go there all the time.
    Here's the number: 014967057

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 muinteoir1

Brilliant thread, I was looking for a new hairdresser too. Now I have 2 recommendations, a friend had also recommended Zoo.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Oh brilliant, I'll check this out now! Thanks!!! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement