Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband- cancelling it?

Options
  • 17-09-2008 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hi. How do you go about cancelling Irish broadband (mobile)? I have the 18.95e one a month. I have gone past the required 6 month contract. But do I have to return the actual modem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Eh, ring IBB and ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭CaraFawn

You paid for the modem, I do not think you need to return it.
    Your best bet is to call anyway as mentionned.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

CaraFawn wrote: »
    You paid for the modem, I do not think you need to return it.
    Your best bet is to call anyway as mentionned.

She's paying for the service, not the device itself. If she were to have actually bought the unit it would have cost her €211.75.

Alot of people seem to be under the impression that seeing as you handed over €75 for the service originally that you bought the service. This is incorrect. That was originally for the first four months, the first two months + activation fee or purely an activation fee depending on the package you originally signed up for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

When I canceled IBB I returned the modem via post. Just ring them.

Advertisement