Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e71 on Vodafone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

349 in one of the mobile stores downstairs in moore st mall. Saw it there yesterday pm. New and unlocked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

Any idea which one? don't want to go all the way in and find they have none in stock!

ta
    flodis79 wrote: »
    349 in one of the mobile stores downstairs in moore st mall. Saw it there yesterday pm.

The one in the back end. If you come from the escalators in the moore st entrance, go towards the restaurant, down to the end, there's a mobile shop but it's not that one. Turn left and about three stores down on the left hand side. The e71 is on display in the window. Sorry i have no phone number etc to that shop..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

349 in one of the mobile stores downstairs in moore st mall. Saw it there yesterday pm. New and unlocked.

that's a very good price for a Sim free one, i'm wondering did they leave out the vat on the price as it's aimed at business customers:rolleyes:

Don't think so. That shops is hardly frequented by so many business customers..

• Advertisement

it starts at €179 on 3, should be out in the next few days....

There's 90 days free voice guided maps on the one I got....now how do I get to Dublin:rolleyes:

Batterys still going strong after a busy friday...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Don't think so. That shops is hardly frequented by so many business customers..

Nor by the VAT man I'd say, judging by its size and location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

It should be in all Vodafone stores tomorrow for anyone interested

It was in #32 Henry St Voda store yesterday! On display anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

For anyone who's got their phone - what Firmware version are you running?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Well it's now up on the Vodafone.ie site - so it's official.

Is it just me or is it gone off the site? I cant find it???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

Was in a vodafone store yesterday asking about it and the girl said they were supposed to have a delivery yesterday but there is some problem with the mail so it has been delayed. Maybe this is why its gone of the site

elderlemon: Did you locate the phone yesterday? :)

elderlemon: Did you locate the phone yesterday? :)
    no i didnt. No vodafone stores have them and far as i can tell none will. After promising me one today dundrum And blackrock now say its a special order only and maybe i will get one in a week or so. Dont believe anything anyone in any voda store tells you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Will be in all 3 stores by next friday at the latest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

elderlemon wrote: »
    no i didnt. No vodafone stores have them and far as i can tell none will. After promising me one today dundrum And blackrock now say its a special order only and maybe i will get one in a week or so. Dont believe anything anyone in any voda store tells you.
    does that include the store you were in where they said: "And blackrock now say its a special order only and maybe i will get one in a week or so"...???? ;)
    no, you're probably right! Both voda stores here took down their mock-ups :(

So you never had a look in moore st mall?

I did. Not sure its the place I'd like to hand in my credit card though. I've just had it replaced as the last one had the number stolen and some charges put through that shouldn't have been! They are problably fine but I'm just being super careful.

So you never had a look in moore st mall?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Pulled at the last minute due to a "software issue".
    Probably delaying it by about a week.

I did. Not sure its the place I'd like to hand in my credit card though. .

Was the price €349? Is it that dodgy of a shop?

• Advertisement

Nothing dodgy at all with that shop. I suggest you visit before judging it.

Nothing dodgy at all with that shop. I suggest you visit before judging it.

I can't wait to visit it, I would have definatly gave them the business for the e71 at that price...don't know why OP was so Reluctant to hand over his credit card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

it starts at €179 on 3, should be out in the next few days....

Where'd you hear that? Nothing on the website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

It is on the website, and it's only €149.

Pre-pay is a bit pricier at €349, but could be worse I guess.

Thanks for that. Anyway else disappointed by the high-price of this phone? It's EUR149 if you sign up to a EUR99 a month tariff, with 950 minutes a month. That's an expensive phone bill.

That's 950 units not minutes, so your data and texts are included.....

It's a great phone, best battery life i've had in a few years, great for the internet it saves me having to find a computer at times, the sat nav works well...i'm getting used to the keyboard, were still not best pals but were getting there...

I think it's cheap at €149 I paid close to €400 for mine, seems to have disappeared from the 3 website.....

Bought the phone. Where's the cheapest place to buy an 8Gb memory card for it?

how about http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Micro-SD?&filter=8192#memFilter or http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Micro-SDHC
    silvine wrote: »
    Bought the phone. Where's the cheapest place to buy an 8Gb memory card for it?

Great thanks, do you know if you can download a Skype client for this device? I am looking for a way to call abroad on the cheap.

Also are there any other decent Symbian apps worth getting?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if it'll work with the Sling Box, I've tried downloading the app from the sling site but it dosen't work (won't load up properly)..
    Anyone got a fix....going to call 3 support now, wish me luck:D

Advertisement