Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e71 on Vodafone?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

Skype no. Far as I know no publically available skype client has ever been released. You can try Fring which has skype connections.

For other apps try www.s60.com --- lots and lots of great apps around.
    silvine wrote: »
    Great thanks, do you know if you can download a Skype client for this device? I am looking for a way to call abroad on the cheap.

Also are there any other decent Symbian apps worth getting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

3 Customer support? I'll say a prayer for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

silvine wrote: »
    3 Customer support? I'll say a prayer for you.

No use, they say sling won't work with the e71, major dissapointment....must try sling support next...

OP Skype does work, I downloaded it through planet 3...

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MugsGame

Was the price €349? Is it that dodgy of a shop?

Electronica have one for €350, but it's an unlocked Vodafone branded phone, which isn't ideal from a warranty or firmware point of view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

It will indeed work with skype. If you manage to get the sis file. Does the planet 3 not let you download it on e71? If not, pm me for details..

• Advertisement
Advertisement