Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A suggestion, appreciate input

Options
  • 17-09-2008 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Lads and ladies,

Work is winding down and been doing some thinking... as per usual. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anywho, was wondering how people would see this particular forum being broken up into 1 or more subforums. Nothing serious and trying to gauge how this would work, hence why feedback would be required.

Basically have 1 or 2 subforums, main one being healing and aftercare advice for troublesome piercings, tattoos etc. Anyone who visits the forum regularly enough knows we get a lot of these types of threads.

Secondly, maybe a stretching forum, but this is one im a bit dubious about. 1 thread I don't think is enough even though it is stickied.

Anywhoooo 'nuf of my ramblings, what think ye?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    Lads and ladies,

Work is winding down and been doing some thinking... as per usual. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anywho, was wondering how people would see this particular forum being broken up into 1 or more subforums. Nothing serious and trying to gauge how this would work, hence why feedback would be required.

Basically have 1 or 2 subforums, main one being healing and aftercare advice for troublesome piercings, tattoos etc. Anyone who visits the forum regularly enough knows we get a lot of these types of threads.

Secondly, maybe a stretching forum, but this is one im a bit dubious about. 1 thread I don't think is enough even though it is stickied.

Anywhoooo 'nuf of my ramblings, what think ye?
    The healing one makes sense, the stretching one not so much, the masses only stretch ears, the rest of us that have stretched septums, mabrets, pa's and so on know how to stretch

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I dunno... I think I'd rather see one really active forum than a few smaller not-so-active ones. It can be a li'l intimidating to start a thread in a forum that may appear to be inactive... same with replying to a thread that was created months ago. *shrugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Would a sticky not cover the healing and stretching advice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah think il just leave it, cheers for the input folks ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement