Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TCD Boards Beers 9th of October 6pm PAV

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Leon08

jmccrohan wrote: »
    He was sitting beside me the other day and he goes.. "how did you get the black theme on boards.."

That right leon :)

yeah blame J ;) he´s the cause of everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Ah howaya Leon...

Another engineer to bring to the beers :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

2964151807_80dc85e886.jpg
    Can be caption contest tiem plz?

The real caption being, of course, "put a photo of me on the net and I'll f_cking kill you"

tl;dr.

I'm studying Engineering, not Law ffs.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Baza210 wrote: »
    tl;dr.

I'm studying Engineering, not Law ffs.
    What? :s

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The real caption being, of course, "put a photo of me on the net and I'll f_cking kill you"

And did you listen?

Didn't kill me Wednesday did you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Didn't kill me Wednesday did you?

Did I not see you yesterday? You were just lucky I was in a rush

Ah, it was yesterday was it.. I got confused and somehow associated my being in front square with the protest. But yeah, it was Thursday because I was trying to get a Purty Kitchen concession from the Ents Officer..
    Didn't recognise you with the hat on until you said Hi, hence the slightly bewildered expression.

• Advertisement
Advertisement