Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Lessions

Options
  • 17-09-2008 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm living in Dublin City centre and I'm looking for somebody to teach my 5 year old daughter Spanish once a week. She's with me on Tues' & Wed' evening and most weekends. All I'm looking for it somebody to talk to her for and hour (i'll be there too) in a cafe or in our apt'. We go to Spain about 2-3 times a year and I'd like her to know the language.

Ideally we'd meet up Tue or Wed about 7ish for an hour or over the weekend for the same time. I'd need it to be flexible. More than happy to pay going rate or above. teacher can be a male/female, from S.A or Spain. Just as long as they have prefect Spanish and good English.

Please reply to thread or PM me or if you know any body PM me a contact name and number.

Thanks

Craig

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shomrockkid

hi wannabecraig,

My girlfriend would be an ideal candidate. We are based in Ranelagh but she would be more than happy to come into the city centre. She is from Mexico but has also perfect english. Her email is carol77h@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Advertisement