Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubber Love

Options
  • 17-09-2008 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

Here's a tip: when disposing of a very lifelike sex doll, leaving it in a shallow grave bound up and wrapped in a sleeping bag is not the best way to do so. You know, because someone might stumble upon a sleeping bag with hair coming out of one end and feet coming out of the other and jump to a conclusion other than that you got sick of humping an inanimate object. In fact, that's just what happened to a would-be silicone heartbreaker in Japan.

A 60-year-old man, having lived with his rubbery companion for a few years after his wife passed away, but when he decided to move in with his kids we felt like it was time to move on. He was too attached to chop his former lover up into pieces and toss her out with the trash, so he did what any respectable guy would do: stuck her in a sleeping bag, brought her to a remote, wooded area and dumped her.

Then, of course, some hikers came upon his little bundle and called the police, who didn't realize that they didn't have a real corpse until they unwrapped her to start a post-mortem exam.

After being reported in the press, the poor guy came forward, and now he's facing charges for violating Japan's Waste Management Law. Oh, what a sordid tale of love and loss and gross, rubbery breasts!

http://gizmodo.com/5051111/dumping-someone-is-hard-even-if-that-someone-is-a-sex-doll

:pac:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

They tend to blow up these things out of proportion, don't they.

Sorry

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

That looks quite life like...
    Anyone know where you can buy one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Anyone know where you can buy one?

Yes, but YORE MA is cheaper in the long run:D

Conor108 wrote: »
    Yes, but YORE MA is cheaper in the long run:D

Not any more...she may still go down but her prices are most definatly going up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Its real its only the police covering up an inside murder;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

why a blow up doll though, is the price of hookers going up with inflation?

/coat+taxi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I let my girlfriend down last night:(

Sure I will just go home and blow her up:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Should've put it in the Buy and Sell tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Not any more...she may still go down but her prices are most definatly going up

That'd be inflation

That'd be inflation
    gtfo of my joke! :mad::pac:

• Advertisement

Mirror wrote: »
    gtfo of my joke! :mad::pac:

You GTFO of my MA!

You GTFO of my MA!
    not before i remove her head and feet so i don't get caught dumping the body!

Mirror wrote: »
    not before i remove her head and feet so i don't get caught dumping the body!

Make sure she cooks my dinner first though, I'm fcukin starving!

Advertisement