Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Megane Coupe Alloy Wheels?

Options
  • 17-09-2008 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey,

Looking to get alloys for my car (Meg Coupe). After picking Wolfrace Prosprint in silver 17" (what ye think?), would these be ok for the car or would they affect ride, fuel comsumption etc?

I am ordering them in from England and the company asked me if I wanted to upgrade the tyres. There are only budget ones on it for the normal pack but they have an offer for the bolts and performance tyres for extra £100. Is it worth the upgrade or would the budget tyres be grand?

Thanks,

Lt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Nice alloys. iv got budget tires on my car since i got my alloys a month ago, they seem grand out to me anyway.

Advertisement