Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

changing colour....

• 17-09-2008 7:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

i'm just wondering if anyone knows how to spray paint a bike properly, or where to get it done, or vinyls or anything anyone has ever done to change their bike's look ? i know i've seen the tank of a bike with looney toons on it :D
    :) thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

metalfest wrote: »
    i'm just wondering if anyone knows how to spray paint a bike properly, or where to get it done, or vinyls or anything anyone has ever done to change their bike's look ? i know i've seen the tank of a bike with looney toons on it :D
    :) thanks
    Get a professional bike sprayer to give you a quote for what you want. Not a car place. It used to be done all the time when streetfighters were at their peak. Still done quite a bit in the street and custom markets, but its important to get a good job. Nothing worse than shoddy paint on a nice bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Just remember that changing the paint colour of your bike will have the prospective buyers asking why you changed it when you are selling it on.....

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭paulieeye

Bryn wrote: »
    Just remember that changing the paint colour of your bike will have the prospective buyers asking why you changed it when you are selling it on.....

what bad reasons are there?? rust?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Limerick Bandit

paulieeye wrote: »
    what bad reasons are there?? rust?

Crash damage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Crash damage

Nail. Head. Hit. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭slapper

ya i'm thinking of doing that too
    but its cos the bike is fecking yelow like big bird :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

There is a place in santry (in Dublin) that sprays bikes. I cant think of the name of it but they are in the phone book.

Advertisement