Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Drink price tracker site: pintofplain.com

2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Good idea, poorly executed
    How so? I'm open to all suggestions.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

judas101 wrote: »
    could you add an upload picture function perhaps?
    I've finally gotten around to doing this. You can upload images on each bar page and it'll associate it with that bar. After I've approved them they'll appear on the site (with a credit of course!)

I've a bunch of exterior shots of bars around city centre Dublin I'll be uploading myself.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Good idea, poorly executed

Short post,quite vague,needs expansion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Draco wrote: »
    I'm getting annoyed with pubs that don't have prices displayed near their doors.
    Well AFAIK pubs have to display their price lists at the entrance point and to not do so is against the law. Actually I don't think I've ever seen a pub that hasn't displayed their prices at the door.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Well AFAIK pubs have to display their price lists at the entrance point and to not do so is against the law. Actually I don't think I've ever seen a pub that hasn't displayed their prices at the door.

I thought they had to display them but not in a specific spot. Then the displayed prices list may not always be in a readily viewable spot. I have seen the price list in some bars displayed behind the bar so its pretty hard to see it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement