Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cry me a RvR

Options
  • 17-09-2008 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

It's created talk to ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV for invites. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭Sarn

I accidentally clicked no. I'll get ye next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

I hope there's no iniation process to go through....like having to sing the first verse. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Tired to /tell both you guys.. no answer, :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

character name ingame zekiel?

anybody who wants to join, put your username in this thread or pm me on boards or ingame - username is Marideus

vladrail

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 =ABE=

name: abesta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

added, about 20 guild members tonight so far, i reckon we'll hit 35 by monday and maybe 45-50 will be the most we'll get from boardsies? then we'll see what we'll do from then onwards

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Woohoo, guild rank 2 already. Calendar has been unlocked!

considering this guild is looking like its taking off in a nice way.. can we ask for a sub forum here for the guild? I think this would be best so not to have cross conversations that wouldnt be exactly relevent towards this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

What server is this on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

guild ranks cool...

name is soulreaver

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Da Bounca wrote: »
    What server is this on?

Azgal

Shouldn't it be formed on an RvR server then?

Shouldn't it be formed on an RvR server then?

The decision was to go CORE, tbh you can get RvR any time in it and i've had no trouble finding a fight. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Name: Sorcer

Very dissapointed that a guild name that cool is going to waste on a carebear server :(

Serious re-consideration needed. Ye should change name and stay in server, or change server and keep the name. If you go to an RvR server I'd be there in a flash.

Open RvR adds so much excitment to the game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Theres plenty of rvr on a core server.

It's the open part that isn't there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

Aye i agree but i just followed everyone else.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

It's the open part that isn't there.

True but with scenarios and rvr zones with quests there is plenty of fun to be had :)

• Advertisement

Very dissapointed that a guild name that cool is going to waste on a carebear server :(

Serious re-consideration needed. Ye should change name and stay in server, or change server and keep the name. If you go to an RvR server I'd be there in a flash.

I'll stick to eve for my open pvp :D

Yah, I get that people want to stay on the core servers. Really I do.
    I just think calling a guild cry me a RvR and then playing on a core is kind of a contradiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Damm guys i was going to join up for a ol' boardsie guild but a core server......
    forget it rolling on a open rvr server instead, why did you not pick a open rvr server instead??

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭paddyman

Hey lads, aint got a chance to play yet so just starting today. Barely even got to read about the game much so am a total noobie for the moment.

Just made a magus called Paddyman on Azgal, if anyone cares to teach me the ropes it'll be good!!

(wait times suck to log in)

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=14153.0

Just read up about Core V Open as I wasnt sure of the differences.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Nemesis wrote: »
    http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=14153.0

Just read up about Core V Open as I wasnt sure of the differences.

Hmm wasn't aware of all of that

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

This is a PvP game, it just so happens that the devs happened to screw up the chicken mechanic on Open servers, hence making them places that many people who would have liked to play on an Open server roll Core.

If you want excitement, flag yourself for RvR, you can have it on 24/7 just like an Open server you just have the option of turning it off and not limiting yourself to whatever Tier your in.

With Open you can't help your lowbie friends, can't go around exploring and getting all the tome unlocks you missed, its very limiting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Woohoo, Guild rank 3 tonight. Dont think we are going to keep this speed up somehow, but there was some nice pvping today. We need to organise some guild events soon. Just some basic RvR when we are all in a similar levelled area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

This isn't wow, the differences between pvp and core servers aren't as pronounced. In DAOC even most of the hardcore RvR people stuck to the main servers. While the concept of PvP realms on that game seemed appealing, it turned out to be quite mundane, with all PvP focused around portal areas. In end game RvR, I see the Core servers being alot more fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Spaffcaster wants to join.

Advertisement