Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cry me a RvR

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

Dab i see where you are coming from

however you are full of crap.

i dont think we have had a night so far where we arent RvR'ing last night we managed to hold a spot for 4 HOURS of constant fighting. just because we dont want to get ganked by some stealthing git while we are doing a PQ nowhere near the front lines doesnt mean the guild name isnt apt.

seriously, if you are that cut up about it listen to some MCR or something and roll order to fight us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Ah, the age old PvP vs. PvE servers.

I gotta admit, I'm in Da Bounca's corner, though not caring enough to fight for said corner helps me avoid this sort of nerd battle.

With that in mind, guess it is time I left this thread :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

You always were a carebear Jag :D

Ok, guess I'll stop my moaning.
    Just didn't want yous to look collectively silly, and I wanted to be part of the guild, but not on a core(and I really really like the name).
    Pardon me for watching your backs.

Peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

I really don't want to look silly.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If I didnt want to look silly I wouldnt be a one eyed stunty engineer named Brunel. :p

I'll be rolling a Chaos toon tonight to join up with you guys.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JesterWX

Send an invite to Stoneold

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Whats the deal with alts guys? Do we have a limit that we can have in the guild? I got my shaman in last night, but now i also have a Sorceror (all the classes are too much fun to play) that i would like to get in if its ok...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i dont think there is a maximum number but the more in the guild the less exp each person gives to lvl it up so having alts is a bad thing to do unless they are very active players.... still reading up on this as the game is new and we are tryin to find things out .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Kiith wrote: »
    Whats the deal with alts guys? Do we have a limit that we can have in the guild? I got my shaman in last night, but now i also have a Sorceror (all the classes are too much fun to play) that i would like to get in if its ok...

More the better in my opinion, also i'm back from a long weekend how many levels have you lot got on me now? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

invite to Tyrant plz ! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Invite to Bromden would be good

(just hoping I can get "chief" as a title :p )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

R0ot wrote: »
    More the better in my opinion, also i'm back from a long weekend how many levels have you lot got on me now? :(
    Afraid i dont have any levels on you. I worked 36 hours between Friday and Sunday, so i didnt play much. Have my Shaman alt at lvl7 though :o

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Looked around tonight but dont know many names in the guild. I'm a Disciple of Khaine by the name of Cromcruach if you could add me? (I'll be on tomorrow for a good while and see if anyone is about).

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    Looked around tonight but dont know many names in the guild. I'm a Disciple of Khaine by the name of Cromcruach if you could add me? (I'll be on tomorrow for a good while and see if anyone is about).

DeV.

Hop on Vent as well DeV and general will sort you out or one of the other lads think there are 4 of us that can register people now and there is bound to be one of us online. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

So is the guild migrating to the cloned server or staying put?

So is the guild migrating to the cloned server or staying put?

I'd say better to stay put as already said by someone in another thread a lot of people will probably move thus making our server playable again, but it should be a group decision. :D

poll up: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=2055383795

lvl 7 guild , 60 members. should fly to rank 8 guild by tonight. doing well folks! well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Think I'll delete my Order toons and switch over to the dark side and join you.

Finding the game very quiet compared to WoW but great fun.

There seems very little open chat/communication about so I best join a good guild :).

Got my Son an A/C too so what Duo is good on the destruction side?.

Nem.

Zealot + Maruder is your best bet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Healer and bright wizard/sorceress is amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

I'd go with zealot + marauder, too.

I played a BW to rank 10, they die a LOT. Gets a bit irritating after a while.

Fremen wrote: »
    I'd go with zealot + marauder, too.

I played a BW to rank 10, they die a LOT. Gets a bit irritating after a while.

ya the maruder can handle more damage and its less strain on the zealot which means the zealot can do some damage spells too. also the maruder will be running around chasing mobs so they not as many will attack the healer. best pair tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Ok I'll delete my little hairy dorfs and myself and my son shall try the maurader+Zealot pairing.

Maybe Cully will come too!.

Quick question, is there an Order guild on the Eight Peaks server? If so can someone invite Stoneold (the witch hunter variety).

does that mean i can kick stoneold from destruction guild? need to clear inactives . more exp for guild that way.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

does that mean i can kick stoneold from destruction guild? need to clear inactives . more exp for guild that way

Inactiveities?
    Jaysus the game is only out less than a week,i often go awol for weeks on end in mmos,dont mean i want out of guilds :) personally speaking that is :)
    Ok I'll delete my little hairy dorfs and myself and my son shall try the maurader+Zealot pairing.

Maybe Cully will come too!.

Hi Brian,it looks like a few of us on darkkeep are gonna stick to our destruction chars there,we also have order chars on azgal so may form a guild there also :)

does that mean i can kick stoneold from destruction guild? need to clear inactives . more exp for guild that way.

No, No, No. It just means that in the Anti-Matter universe (that is Eight Peaks) Stoneold is a good guy. Both versions of Stoneold are alive and well and thriving at 9th rank. Just need to get 2 more ranks before they can start raiding keeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

problem with War is the more people in a guild the less each member contributes towards its level, to reward active guilds. so if we have people not logging for ages or decide not to play then they drag down the average.

Can you add Cromcruach to the (destro) guild? I promise I will play him :)

DeV.

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote: »
    Can you add Cromcruach to the (destro) guild? I promise I will play him :)

DeV.

i'll add you once i get past this 6 min queue!

Advertisement