Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cry me a RvR

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

you have to be online to send an invite so pm me , Marideus or send me a pm here and ill add ya

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm online now, neither django nor Marideus seem to be online according to the game. I'll be on for a while now if anyone is about, send me a tell. Cromcruach.

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    I'm online now, neither django nor Marideus seem to be online according to the game. I'll be on for a while now if anyone is about, send me a tell. Cromcruach.

DeV.

are you sure you're on Karag Azgal? i can't see you on it either. and if me and django aren't on either, thats strange.

the easiest way to fix this is if you go to the flight master in your chapter 3 town and i can click on you and add you that way. blighted isle is the map your on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Can I ask what type of class is really needed in the guild ?
    Been trying them all and still not sure on any of them yet but if there was a particular type needed I'd give it a decent shot at concentrating levelling up on rather than mixing it between everything at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Can I ask what type of class is really needed in the guild ?
    Been trying them all and still not sure on any of them yet but if there was a particular type needed I'd give it a decent shot at concentrating levelling up on rather than mixing it between everything at the moment.

Was wondering this myself actually...
    For whenever I get around to buying it... :p

more tanks tbh. lots of healers etc. we have 1 magus so maybe that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

more tanks tbh. lots of healers etc. we have 1 magus so maybe that.
    We need more tanks? Hmm, maybe i shouldn't have stopped playing my Chosen. As for the Magus, thats gonna be my next alt. After i level my Shaman and Chosen that is.

guild rank 8 tonight, 75 or so members . and the city ranked to lvl 2 which opened up the guild hall/viper hall , what i thought was cool is that there is a backroom/conference room for guild leaders/officers only where you talk to other leaders/officers to dicuss tactics/alliances, raiding keeps etc!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Um... I am not very bright and I did something dumb.

I've created a new toon (squig hunter) on Azgal called, unimaginatively enough, Devore.

So.... *cough*.... anyone want to form a destro guild on 8 peaks? I have a level 8 Disciple there ... :rolleyes:

DeV.

• Advertisement

haha np, ill inv you tomorrow sometime, send one of us a pm in game and we'll sort you out once and for all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

we have 1 magus so maybe that.
    Two now, Methuselah has arrived....just lvl 5 at the mo though.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

I'm a lvl 12 Magus too - class seems pretty underpowered though........

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

So.... *cough*.... anyone want to form a destro guild on 8 peaks? I have a level 8 Disciple there

We as in myself rev hellfire,maximilian,butcher of nog from Darkkeep are forming a guild on eight peaks destruction.
    I think Lister,Wideband and Nemesis are joining too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I am about to start. Just patching now, gonna go tank I guess, dont know what class that is yet but going to have a look.

Azgal is the server right?

yep azgal it is

Do you know a good Tank class?

chosen is a tank class that looks pretty awesome, im a black orc tank myself and love tearing casters apart!

I am really liking the description of the Chaos Marauder.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Marauders are great fun, but they're not a tank class if thats what your looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

I'm thinking of starting this and would probably like to join the guild, but what are these famed server queues like at this stage? Settled down a bit yet?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,341 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Branoic wrote: »
    I'm thinking of starting this and would probably like to join the guild, but what are these famed server queues like at this stage? Settled down a bit yet?

Almost no queue for most of today on Karak Azgal, which used to have some of the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Spear wrote: »
    Almost no queue for most of today on Karak Azgal, which used to have some of the worst.

Ye most of a queue that I've gotten since the server cloning has been 10 mins at peak time, vast improvement from 40min-1hr.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The queues on the high pop servers have vastly improved the last couple of days. Have also noticed that T2 scenario queues are down from 30mins to 10mins. Population must be balancing out.

Jim wrote: »
    The queues on the high pop servers have vastly improved the last couple of days. Have also noticed that T2 scenario queues are down from 30mins to 10mins. Population must be balancing out.

Err. Its 20 mins at the moment.
    Worst queue I have seen yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im in a 25 mins queue atm,was 35 min on 8 peaks :(

37 mins. Winnah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lavardi

Yea I love how you made a guild named Cry Me A RvR. I also love the fact that you cant be original enough to come up with your own guild names. You created this forum post on the 17th and we made the guild on Iron Rock the 15th good job taking other peoples names.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Lavardi wrote: »
    Yea I love how you made a guild named Cry Me A RvR. I also love the fact that you cant be original enough to come up with your own guild names. You created this forum post on the 17th and we made the guild on Iron Rock the 15th good job taking other peoples names.

Yea I love how you registered an account here just to post your oh so indignant 'DATS OUR GILD NAME FS LOLZ' post. Unfortunately as you can see here this guild name predates your creation by 11 days. I doubt its purely original but how retarded of you to suggest it is your original name just because you made it on release day haha.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,341 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Funky wrote: »
    Yea I love how you registered an account here just to post your oh so indignant 'DATS OUR GILD NAME FS LOLZ' post. Unfortunately as you can see here this guild name predates your creation by 11 days. I doubt its purely original but how retarded of you to suggest it is your original name just because you made it on release day haha.

Iron Rock is also a US server, so not only was it stolen 11 days before it existed there, it was stolen from a server that EU clients can't access making it all the more impressive a feat.

Advertisement