Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cry me a RvR

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

Lavardi wrote: »
    Yea I love how you made a guild named Cry Me A RvR. I also love the fact that you cant be original enough to come up with your own guild names. You created this forum post on the 17th and we made the guild on Iron Rock the 15th good job taking other peoples names.

Cry me a river.......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Yea I love how you made a guild named Cry Me A RvR. I also love the fact that you cant be original enough to come up with your own guild names. You created this forum post on the 17th and we made the guild on Iron Rock the 15th good job taking other peoples names.

Hahahahahahahahaha......

Hahahahahah...

Hahahahahahahaha.....

Some funny ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

So out of boredom I had a look at the other Cry Me A RvR guild's webpage - link here - and found this which made me lol.
    Cry Me A RvR is no longer to get into bickering wars with other people on the forums. It is starting to make us look like jackasses and there is no reason to feed their drama machines. Think before you say. That way we dont look like another nub guild.

The ironing is delicious tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lavardi

I was just stating. The guild name was also used in open beta on long before it was in existance. For the record this isnt bickering nor is anyone upset. I think the guild name is absolutely awesome and Im glad we all share the same enthusiasm on the play on words based around the games play style. The fact there is a EU Cry Me A RvR and there is a US one means that maybe..... just maybe..... if both guilds do well at the job at hand that all of warhammer will recognize the name. I am actually quite glad that you guys have the same name. Looks good for both of us. The only thing that sucks is that we both rolled destruction.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

You know, you have to be at least 13 to post on boards.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Jumpy wrote: »
    You know, you have to be at least 13 to post on boards.ie.
    "Mommy those big boys stole my guild name"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

In the end of the day, who cares ?

If they're on the US server we'll never see them and they'll never see us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

The ostrich philosophy kicks ass! Now if would only work with the entire united states. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Don't knock the ostrich, they're delicious !

Don't knock the ostrich, they're delicious !

Kangaroo > *

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Its a pity, I'm pure awesome to look at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I better join up before all of warhammer recognises you all without me, FS !!! :(

My Black Orc is lvl 14 now and methinks I'll be sticking with it for sure, enjoying it a lot. Was no point me asking to join if I was rerolling alts all the time. Shall ask for an invite later in the evening when I'm home.

Heh, I reroll a tank and now everyone new is a tank :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 =ABE=

no no u noob i rolled a tank on the 14th u copied me !! :p

=ABE= wrote: »
    no no u noob i rolled a tank on the 14th u copied me !! :p

Nah uh! rolled%20tank.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JesterWX

jaggeh wrote: »
    problem with War is the more people in a guild the less each member contributes towards its level, to reward active guilds. so if we have people not logging for ages or decide not to play then they drag down the average.

I read on the official WAR site that that's not correct. Alts and other characters not playing do not have a negative effect on a guild's standing. It's not based on average, its a cumulative effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

JesterWX wrote: »
    I read on the official WAR site that that's not correct. Alts and other characters not playing do not have a negative effect on a guild's standing. It's not based on average, its a cumulative effect.

yeah i got that info from an older devblog, seems they decided to change it which is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

370 out of 633 in the queue :eek:
    So I might be asking for an invite when I eventually get in before it's time to get some sleep before work in the morning.

Someone remove me from the guild for the time being, not going to be active for another week. :(

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I was just stating. The guild name was also used in open beta on long before it was in existance. For the record this isnt bickering nor is anyone upset. I think the guild name is absolutely awesome and Im glad we all share the same enthusiasm on the play on words based around the games play style. The fact there is a EU Cry Me A RvR and there is a US one means that maybe..... just maybe..... if both guilds do well at the job at hand that all of warhammer will recognize the name. I am actually quite glad that you guys have the same name. Looks good for both of us. The only thing that sucks is that we both rolled destruction.

Fair enough, thanks for that. I just cant see any problem having a US and a EU guild of the same name. We can pretend to be franchises!

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Question for yahs seeing as i should be getting Warhammer at last this week after 3 years of following it. What class would be most useful or is most needed for the guild on Azgal? I was thinking of going Chaos Chosen but any suggestions are welcome. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

To be honest, I'd say try out a few different classes and pick which ever one you like the most. If we were to start coordinated raids etc, then it'll be better to fit tactics around our characters, as opposed to fitting characters around tactics.

Although I'm loving the Chosen right now. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

Lads, what's happening with the guild?

I just see lots of people leaving and the guild chat being very very quiet.
    Do we ever do anything organised or is it just me who's an outsider?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I havent logged in for over a week. Its not cause i dont want to though, its just i was away over the weekend, and couldnt get in through the queues last night. Hope things are still going good, although you'll probably all be far higher then me now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

we need to start getting more people on ventrilo and more people just checking the guild roster, seeing if theres a few people to join them doing scenarios/keep raids etc! if more people take it into their own hands and try to be more chatty etc then we will have no problems. the trial period is over , alot of people are getting inactive so we must search for more active players. theres now a guild website up too to help with recruiting and organising things. im looking for more guild officers but i need people to step up and show they are going to help and organise and give help to people from the guild and answer questions from tme to time aswell.

theres now a guild website up too to help with recruiting and organising things.
    There is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

http://crymearvrie.guildlaunch.com/

When you get on there, sign up an account and when asked for a launch code, use: crymearvr

Cool, will do that later. Its blocked in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

hmm the site wouldn't let me create an account called "hemp" or any variation of it, so I ended up creating an account called "aaaaaarggghhh" :)

i thought it would bail out, figured there was a problem creating new users, but that time it worked, so i guess it's my username from now on :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The usernames are global to all guildlaunch.com sites, so someone could already have it, or it could of been censored. Sure aaaaaarggghhh is more attention grabbing. :D

Advertisement