Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of places that do small evening courses?

Options
  • 17-09-2008 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi all - I'm looking for an evening course for drawing skills, and I was just wondering, does anyone know is there a list to be found anywhere of all the schools and places that run small part-time courses? I've used nightcourses.com but that doesn't list the smaller places e.g. newpark in blackrock or dundrum college - I'd love to know are there more places like that around my area (blackrock) but not sure where to look?? Any help appreciated...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The individual school's/college's website, or in many cases, the local VEC.
    County Dublin VEC

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

nightcourses.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

Spurious - thanks for that link, that's very helpful. As for the individual schools/colleges websites, that's just it, I don't know all the schools around here, but will keep hunting!

Larianne - as I mentioned in my post, I tried nightcourses but it doesn't list the smaller schools/colleges, but thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

jmcwobbles wrote: »
    Spurious - thanks for that link, that's very helpful. As for the individual schools/colleges websites, that's just it, I don't know all the schools around here, but will keep hunting!

Larianne - as I mentioned in my post, I tried nightcourses but it doesn't list the smaller schools/colleges, but thanks anyway

Oops, sorry about that! I somehow missed that. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

No worries :)

Good news though, after days of trying to find a suitable course my boyfriend has just produced a book on evening courses which he has had all along, and lists all the community schools and places like that, so looks like I'm sorted!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement