Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get photo retouching done?

Options
  • 17-09-2008 8:09pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I need a photo retouched a bit like they do in the magazines. Nothing drastic, just make a mans photo a little more presentable for a website - take a few years off etc.

Anyone here do it, or can you point me in the right direction?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Post it up here and a few people can have a go sure. As high-res as possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 techguru2k8

yeah i'm sure someone will do it for free if you post it - it's pretty easy in photoshop cs3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

If its commercial work and someone on here does a good job throw them a few quid.

I've done some restoration work in the past before and its a really good buzz seeing someones reaction to the finished product.

As was said get the highest quality scan you can and why not post it up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

LOL!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Diarmey

LMAO

That is quality:pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I approve

Advertisement