Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bread and butter pudding - microwave

• 17-09-2008 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

Hi all - This is probably going to be a long shot.

Years (10 approx) ago my mom had a recipe book that came with a miciowave (don't know what make), in it was a recipe for bread and butter pudding.
    Of course mom would'nt hear of cooking any in it, "it's just for reheating your dinner when you come home from school".
    Back then I experminted with several of the recipies, mostly with good results. The one that really stands out in my memory was the bread and butter pudding - mmmmmmmmmmm:).
    I've googled several differant recipies recently, but none of them seem to be taste as good.
    Anyone got any ideas ?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 wanneabecritic

honestly dont think you could do bread and butter because of the eggs they would cook too fast compared to bread and milk .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Why don't you just make it in the oven? I'd be like your mother, in that I only use the microwave for reheating food, I find that anything cooked in the microwave never tastes as nice.

Advertisement