Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUESTION ABOUT PP ONLINE!

Options
  • 17-09-2008 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

I have recently joined paddy power online.Just wondering how you check the bets youve done in the past?Done a bet on the ryder cup a few days ago.Forget exactly what I did.How do I check that?
    Also if i win a bet, does the money go into my DEPOSIT account or straight onto card.Could i withdraw money from my deposit?cheers:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Sign into your account on PaddyPower.com

Once in, click on "My Account" which is in the top left.

You can then click through the various options to see the details of your bets.

If you win the money stays in your PP account until you withdraw it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

GerCPM wrote: »
    I have recently joined paddy power online.Just wondering how you check the bets youve done in the past?Done a bet on the ryder cup a few days ago.Forget exactly what I did.How do I check that?
    Also if i win a bet, does the money go into my DEPOSIT account or straight onto card.Could i withdraw money from my deposit?cheers:confused:
    And they dont credit your cc anymore.you have to ring them and i assume they (actually i dont know what do they do if you want a withdrawl anyone) icon5.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Think they will send you a cheque.

Set up a Moneybookers account. Way easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

Regarding withdrawing money, have a read of this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055376016

Advertisement