Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of year accounts

• 17-09-2008 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi
    I have my own Electrical Contracting business.I am in my 2nd year of business
    I didn't have to worry about my end of year tax returns last year as I had a years grace as it was my first year of business.
    I do file all my own VAT returns as i have some knowledge of the system but i am very concerned about the upcoming end of yeat taxes as I have no experience of this and what i should be doing to get all the relevant forms and info and payments back to the revenue.
    I know the best thing would be to approach an accountant but as this hasn't been a great year for business i can't really afford one so I wondered is it posssible to do this myself?
    I just need to know a few things like what forms i need to fill in and where can i obtain these forms or do the revenue send them out to me?
    When i applied for a tax number i have myself down as doing my own accounts so will they just send these forms automatically to me?
    Any advice and help greatly appreciated,as i said i do all my own VAT returns and have no problem understanding or completing any of these.So all i need really is a push in the right direction.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement