Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland v Scotland tickets Sat 14th Mar 09

• 17-09-2008 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if these have come online yet? Have been checking the Irish Supporters site for a while now but no sign. A group of us are looking to get over for the game.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭theKramer

Check the scottish rugby website, http://www.scottishrugby.org, you are more likely to be able to get them there. Thats where I picked up my tix at the start of the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

SRU aren't selling them at the moment, but are selling them for the Wales and Italy games. I don't know what that means TBH, but if I was to guess I would say that they have sold an initial allocation and will send tickets to the clubs etc before deciding what to do with the rest of the tickets ( there will probably be some left over ).

I have had no problem getting tickets for Scotland games since I have been here. NZ world cup game sold out but that was the world cup. The France game last year sold out, but it took ages. Even the England game last year didn't sell out, I was sent a form to enter a ballot, they got less applications than tickets so everybody in the ballot got whatever tickets they wanted.

I have mine anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

SRU were indeed selling them. I got 4 myself.

If they are no longer selling them I would think that may mean that the early access tickets are gone.

Join a rugby club, the best way to get tickets for games!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭JWAD

connundrum wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if these have come online yet? Have been checking the Irish Supporters site for a while now but no sign. A group of us are looking to get over for the game.

Cheers
    The Irish Rugby Supporters Club are only selling tickets for home games.

Possible charter flight to one away game next 6N but it is not going to be the match in Murrayfield. Wont be confirmed til later in the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

The SRU hardly ever manage to sell out for anything except England or ABs games. Ireland games in Edinburgh have sold out in the past thanks to massive travelling support.

Keep an eye on the SRU site and sign up for their ticket alert emails, there are bound to be tickets available in the new year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Cool thanks all.

I see that Mick O'Leary is looking kindly on travelling supporters :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

As far as i remember they went on sale late last April or Early May.

£60 was a bit pricey though?

As far as i remember they went on sale late last April or Early May.

£60 was a bit pricey though?

I bought mine in early May, they were £30 each thought not £60, I suppose it depends on how late you left it

Scotland v Ireland 2009
    Saturday, 21 March 2009 (17:00)
    Wxx H xxx £60.00

Taken from my booking ref

Scotland v Ireland 2009
    Saturday, 21 March 2009 (17:00)
    Wxx H xxx £60.00

Taken from my booking ref

Not disputing the price, just saying that there were cheaper ones available :)

You had better check your booking though, mine says the 14th March

• Advertisement

Yeah i freaked out when i saw that first! Apparently a glitch on their end......fingers crossed!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Its the same as every sports event in the world, seats with a better view are more expensive..

Yeah but no matter what the view i reckon £60 is still a hefty whack for this game- think Edinburgh season tickets were under £200?

Yeah but no matter what the view i reckon £60 is still a hefty whack for this game- think Edinburgh season tickets were under £200?

£150, same for the Glasgow one. The Glasgow one includes entry to all of the home HEC and Magners League games, the Edinburgh ML away game and some Partick Thistle games. Great value if you ask me, well definitely in comparison with international prices

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but ... SRU sold out the first round of Ireland and Wales tickets for the 6 Nations. The next round go on sale on Wednesday 26th November at 9am for anybody that is interested. Full details are here http://www.scottishrugby.org/sru/index.cfm?A4286BC6-9387-8BEF-B357-6CD0EBC19828

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 green rover

missed out on tickets this morning :mad: :(

ah well there might be another batch of tickets sold in January

Advertisement