Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need advice.....Goin to the Gym to get me a bod...

Options
  • 17-09-2008 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

So i got a gym membership with college & as well as having some pudge to purge i've decided i wanna beef up some and get me somma them muscles, as in visible ones, on the auld chest&arms, so can anyone give me some good advice about how to start? there's some helpful clips & things on youtube of these mad muscely guys doing stuff and it's easily copied but i'm not sure if they're good starting points for a newbie yknow? I've no excuse 'cos the gyms right next door to campus and we're fairly light this semester so i could be in there y'know?

Like i'm realistic & know it'll take ages to get there..but can i get there better and quicker? without steroids or crap like that?

any help or advice would be appreciated, be it cool sites or general advice about diet etc..

thanks lads..

Advertisement