Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corporate Christmas E-cards

Options
  • 17-09-2008 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,

I know I'm a bit early here, but does anyone know of good graphic design company that can design Corporate Christmas E-cards at a good price?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 techguru2k8

it'd be cheaper to do it yourself and there are a lot of templates out there for free on google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Etincelle

Thanks for your reply. I tried to do that last year, and even took good photos of Dublin's golden sights by night to use, but my bosses decided that they'd like something more professional looking this year so I'm looking for such service providers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

You just need some sort of web design company. You should find some local web design companies, or some not so local, like america for example. See what prices you get and what kind of service they can give you.

Basically, what you want is a e-mail newsletter, but as a christmas card.

Usually created in Flash, but a lot of emails strip out Flash stuff or don't let it through their servers. So, you'd need a web designer, who's good with HTML, which most are.

If you have any problems finding any, there are flash designers on www.creativeireland.com that would be able to help you.

To be honest, e-cards are tacky. I might be saying that because I'm a print designer and not a web designer. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

To be honest, e-cards are tacky. I might be saying that because I'm a print designer and not a web designer. :D

I'd have to second that as a web designer :)

You could try adverts.ie - Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Etincelle

Many thanks for your replies and for the website addresses to visit. I'll let you know how I get on. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KimJenerate

Hi Etincelle,
    We might be able to assist with your echristmas card situation, if you haven't already gotten someone to help u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DerekMoy37

If the e-cards don't work out, try some personalised Corporate christmas cards from www.greetingcardscafe.com. Unusual and unique.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Mold Busters

My friend is very creative. She always gives me a card made by her and it is absolutely original. New ideas. Can not buy in shops.

Advertisement