Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good restaurants in Tullamore

Options
  • 17-09-2008 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

I have never been to Tullamore for food so i was wondering does anybody know any good places to there to eat:)?

I'm taking my lovely girlfriend there on saturday,we have been to nearly all the other food halls in the surrounding areas but not Tullamore

All suggestions appriciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

eh,what kinda food?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

Jamie's is gorgeous, not sure the name of the street it's on but it's opposite the church

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

genie_us wrote: »
    Jamie's is gorgeous, not sure the name of the street it's on but it's opposite the church

Harbour Street. ;)

http://www.tullamorelife.net/services_restaurants.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭pubpub

scroll down and you will see thread re "nicest restaruants in offaly" and you'll get some ideas.... I'd highly recommend the Yadgar Indian food its absolutly amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

+1 on Jamie's.

The Shisir on High Street is also amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jgally

+1 on Jamies.

Was there last night, it was amazing. I had the black pudding with relish starter which was lovely and had the smoked chicken with chilli sauce for my main which was even better. Topped off with delicious carrot cake, she had the warm choclate cake for desert and thought it was heavenly! We were also given complimentary battered mushrooms with a garlic mayo sauce while we looked at the menu which I thought was a very nice touch. Its a family run restaurant with extremely plesent service and and food to die for.

If like me you like chinese food .... The Canton Regent is the best around. A must try is the satay sauce!!!

Advertisement