Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dates for ID card collection?

Options
  • 18-09-2008 7:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Ok, I think I may be blind here, but where on the dit.ie/registrations website does it list the ID card collection dates? I just registered online (2nd year of my course) and it says that dates should be on the site but all I can see is a notice that says: "once you register, you'll be eligible to receive an ID card". Am I missing something or are they not up there? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 30d1a

if you registered online and not a first year your card should be sent out to you , using last years photo...

give it a week or so ... if it still hasnt come , print off your receipt of registration and go to the card office yourself and get it done .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Cool, thanks. I was a bit confused by the whole collection dates part which seemed to imply everyone had to go collect them in person on specific dates. If they'll be sending them out, great - I only registered yesterday anyway so I'll give it a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

It depends on the programme. Some will post them out to you, some will ask you to collect them.

On dit.ie/registrations, on the left hand side the first link is for "Individiual College Pages". Click on that and then click on your faculty and it should be there.

BC wrote: »
    On dit.ie/registrations, on the left hand side the first link is for "Individiual College Pages". Click on that and then click on your faculty and it should be there.

I tried that (Kevin Street) - nothing there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

J-blk wrote: »
    I tried that (Kevin Street) - nothing there either.

Click on the fulltime 2nd and subsequent year registration schedule and you get this doco :

http://www.dit.ie/media/documents/registrations/0809kevinstreet/KST_OTHER.doc

Is your programme not listed?

• Advertisement

I'm in DT249 which is a part-time evening course - so it's not in that list. There's another document there for part-time courses, but it only lists registration dates, nothing at all about ID cards. I guess I'll wait and maybe ask next week when classes start.

Advertisement