Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20% Back on Dunnes Clubcard for Grocery Thurs-Sun

• 18-09-2008 8:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭

20% back onto your Dunnes Clubcard for Grocery shopping. Includes elecrical, laptops and dvds. Vouchers will be in December mailing.

Usual exclusions, lottery+tobacco+formula,medicines+mobile topups.

Starting today, runs till Sunday.

Wonder if TESCO can match this after outdoing Dunnes offer last week :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Last weekend Dunnes gave 10% off the bill there and then, regardless of if you had a clubcard or not.

Tesco gave you back 15% on your clubcard.

So in my opinion, the dunnes offer trumped the tesco one last weekend. I'd rather have the 10% off now thanks rather than 15% back in Tesco vouchers in 3 months time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

id usually agree that getting the deal there and then is better, but the tesco vouchers will arrive around xmas which would be handy for a lot of people

(now rues the €200 shopping in dunnes done yesterday!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

mick_irl wrote: »
    Last weekend Dunnes gave 10% off the bill there and then, regardless of if you had a clubcard or not.

Tesco gave you back 15% on your clubcard.

So in my opinion, the dunnes offer trumped the tesco one last weekend. I'd rather have the 10% off now thanks rather than 15% back in Tesco vouchers in 3 months time.

Not if you use Clubcard deals which I do. My 15% vouchers turns into 60% in deals vouchers. Its flippin brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

The more Tesco and Dunnes continue to battle each other, the better for everyone :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Makes me wonder how much there making as is if they can afford to give so much off.

As bloodhound said tho' its all good from a consumer viewpoint.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭deffin

25% back on everything bought in Dunnes Stores Briarhill, Galway, today, tomorrow, Sat and Sun. They're celebrating their first anniversary. So get down there...!!!!!

Advertisement