Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Garage for fitting Alloys & Tyres

Options
  • 18-09-2008 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Im about to purchase new alloys for my car (Toyota Celica 1.8VVTI), i get tyres with them & they send the whole lot down to me. What I need to organise though is a place that will fit the alloys & tyres for me for a reasonable price. Ideally id get the alloys/tyres delivered there and then just drop in the car for a few hours to get it all fitted. Anyone have any recommendations in the city or just on the outskirts? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

RyanAsh wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Im about to purchase new alloys for my car (Toyota Celica 1.8VVTI), i get tyres with them & they send the whole lot down to me. What I need to organise though is a place that will fit the alloys & tyres for me for a reasonable price. Ideally id get the alloys/tyres delivered there and then just drop in the car for a few hours to get it all fitted. Anyone have any recommendations in the city or just on the outskirts? Thanks!

You're gonna look so cool down the shoppin centre.
    Sorry coudn't resist. ;)

Kieran Farrell is decent
    http://www.kieranfarrell.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Gypo

cL0h wrote: »
    Kieran Farrell is decent
    http://www.kieranfarrell.com/

+1 for Farrells. Big Mick will sort ya out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

Brendan Byrnes in oranmore, better than farrells imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RyanAsh

cL0h wrote: »
    You're gonna look so cool down the shoppin centre.
    Sorry coudn't resist. ;)

Awh thanks!! actually not a vanity thing, can't really afford to be spending money on the car at the moment but the current ones are faulty & doing som serious corroding & off warranty so have no choice but to replace....

Thanks for the help folks...

Advertisement