Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any GPS bargains in brick&mortar shops in Dublin?

• 18-09-2008 10:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm heading on holidays this weekend where I'll be renting a car. Just found out last night that none of the car hire places there have GPS though they do supply them in other countries.

So as I haven't time to order off Komplett or the like I'm going to check out local places. Based in Baggot St in work so can check out places in walking distance at lunch, also in Swords at the weekend.

Anyone know somewhere that's not going to rip the sh*t out of me and has a good range?
    I'm heading to Sicily so am thinking of a Garmin, tried Tomtom and just didn't like it. Budget is the usual low as possible (under 200), but want at least detour functionality, traffic updates if possible for that.

Might be asking a lot, any suggestions more than welcome.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭TANGLEWOOD

Tesco have a Tom Tom for 79.95 and a Garmin 200 for 89.95 and Garmin 250 for 99.95.

Good Luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭DamoKen

really? They're really good prices! I'll head over straight after work tomorrow so.

Cheers Tanglewood

Advertisement