Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question on registering

Options
  • 18-09-2008 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if it is possible to play the game with the bundled time without having to sign up to a monthly subscription. I know with lotro I ended up having to sign up to the monthly sub before I could play...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Not sure Lister,its a pity you didnt pick up one of the pre order boxes in the shops.
    Im playing 2 weeks now thanks to open beta and early access.
    Ill pick up my pre order this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Was hoping to pick up a copy for my brother to see if he would be interested in it but if he needed to sign up for a monthly sub before playing this would be a major deterent to him...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Lister1 wrote: »
    Just wondering if it is possible to play the game with the bundled time without having to sign up to a monthly subscription. I know with lotro I ended up having to sign up to the monthly sub before I could play...
    At the moment you do not need to enter any payment details or choose a subscription plan, those options will be available from the 1st of October.

http://www.war-europe.com/#/news/?id_news=en165&lang=en

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I wasn't asked to setup a sub, at least for the early access.
    Its common enough now not to be with the introduction of game cards.

Advertisement