Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20Mb NTL BB Slowness

Options
  • 18-09-2008 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have 20Mb NTL BB installed on Monday and the speed seems very slow and I’m only getting 3Mb on Speedtest.net, rang customer support this morning and confirmed everything is ok from their side. Just wondering if anyone has the same problem?

Regards
    Leon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jack222

leonliang wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have 20Mb NTL BB installed on Monday and the speed seems very slow and I’m only getting 3Mb on Speedtest.net, rang customer support this morning and confirmed everything is ok from their side. Just wondering if anyone has the same problem?

Regards
    Leon

post your speedtest.net results, location?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

leonliang are you connecting to your cable modem via ethernet or USB, if your using USB then stop using it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jack222

Im surprised this thread hasnt been locked yet, there are loads of thread regarding slow upc......

lol, dont act the maggot.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

jack222 wrote: »
    Im surprised this thread hasnt been locked yet, there are loads of thread regarding slow upc......

lol, dont act the maggot.

jack222, banned for not reading the charter, you've been warned not to comment on a mods decision in this forum.

Banned for two weeks.

Cabaal,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

I'm on the same package OP, but like yourself not getting anywhere near the 20mb. I'm connecting through Ethernet, and measured it at the weekend, think i got about 6mb. will check this evening/tomorrow again though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement