Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applications for Samsung Tocco?

• 18-09-2008 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know any good applications for the Tocco? Preferably free applications ;)

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Bryn wrote: »
    Anybody know any good applications for the Tocco? Preferably free applications ;)

Cheers!

i think you'll have to experiment with java apps from places like getjar.com etc... Seeing that few apps work with e.g. the f700's touchscreen, I reckon a lot of apps won't work 100% with the touchscreen/no keypad ! It's the price you pay for "cool" :P ... I'm sure opera mini works...google maps...games you should check samsung's site to be sure they work without keypad ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

strecker wrote: »
    i think you'll have to experiment with java apps from places like getjar.com etc... Seeing that few apps work with e.g. the f700's touchscreen, I reckon a lot of apps won't work 100% with the touchscreen/no keypad ! It's the price you pay for "cool" :P ... I'm sure opera mini works...google maps...games you should check samsung's site to be sure they work without keypad ;)

Thanks for that. Opera mini is the application i have so far and it works quite well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

Bryn wrote: »
    Opera mini is the application i have so far and it works quite well

What version of Opera Mini do you have? It was the first application I tried to download and I couldn't find the Tocco/SGH-F480 as one of the listed phones on the Opera website.

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but any chance you (or anyone) could give us any info on installing apps once you d/l them?

I can do it with games no problem after viewing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNkTmdjstxg

Just not sure on how to get the apps working.

Advertisement