Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who sells Thin Lizzy t-shirts in Dublin?

Options
  • 18-09-2008 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I'm looking for the classic Lizzy t-shirt:
    00190.jpg
    Black, just the writing, no frills or extras.
    Anyone know where I might find one in town?

Thanks,
    Jim.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

You might get lucky in HMV or the guy who sells t-shirts on o'connell bridge usually has lizzy t-shirts, aside from that I'd say online is your best bet unless you can wait till December when Lizzy are playing in the ambassador - they always have good t-shirts for sale at the gigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 jimkennedy

Yer man on O'Connell Bridge might be the way to go. I'll try Tower and HMV also. Thanks n.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

That old punk guy outside West in Grafton St on some Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

great to see theres still some lizzy fans out there,[are you out there?]keep the legacy alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

If the vibe was any good these days it would make it a lot easier to keep it alive. It's been taken over by a lizzy clique. Lookin forward to Sykes n Gorham in December all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

There's a shop on Liffey Street that sells rock t-shirts. Can't remember the name of the place but I got a Joy Division t-shirt in there a couple of months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Firetrap wrote: »
    There's a shop on Liffey Street that sells rock t-shirts. Can't remember the name of the place but I got a Joy Division t-shirt in there a couple of months ago

yea, this place has a pretty good selection. Can't remember the name either. It's on the left hand side if you are walking up from Haypenny Bridge to Henry street.

Advertisement