Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - need advice - i'm bi curious

Options
  • 18-09-2008 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a lady in my mid 20s. as far back as i can remember i've fancied both males and females. I remember being 12 and fancing a few girls in my class.

I've had some relationships with men in the past but nothing serious and it never lasted long. My heart was broken a few times too.

Now i want to have a relationship with a woman. Where would i go to find bi women or lesbians. My family wouldn't approve so do i just keep quite.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Well, where abouts are you located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

The usual spots, college societies (depending on where you are) or sites like Gaydargirls.com can be quite helpful. There might be gay sports teams, hiking groups or whatever in your area either.

I wouldn't recommend gay bars/nightclubs for meeting people, unless you're looking for a one night stand or something.

Admittedly it can be hard at times to network within the gay criteria, and it might be very difficult if you're in the arse end of nowhere, but keep positive and try all outlets.

Advertisement