Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch / spanish point

Options
  • 18-09-2008 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

its 6" in Lahinch today ! any chance of bigger surf in Spanish Point ??? would be happy with 1 ft for my new longboard, bit of a trek from galway to find out tho

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

bit of a trek from galway all right. wouldnt mind a reply to this either.

hard to know with the swell direction would SP be any better?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Given their mutual promixity, I have seen astounding variations between these two breaks in the past. That said, there is a dead high over Ireland right now that just drifted in from the Atlantic so the sea will be pretty limp along the entire west coast. I would say save your petrol/diesel for today. You'll have your day on the longboard soon enough!

BTW Tubes had a webcam going in Sp. Pt. for a while but it was never very successful. Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Decos

Over the summer i seemed to notice that any day i checked both places lahinch always had a bigger wave than spanish point. I found spanish point dead flat a good few days and when i checked i found a very surfable wave at lahinch.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

should have come out yesterday evening, absolutely perfect conditions:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

was there in lahinch, where were you ?

• Advertisement

Notch000 wrote: »
    was there in lahinch, where were you ?

Check your inbox;)

Fanore was the spot last night, what was Lahinch like there's usually little difference.

Advertisement