Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Reaper

Options
  • 18-09-2008 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭

Does Reaper support acidized drum lopps?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

yes it does. acidized loops are still audio files, they just have some metadata added, similiar idea to rex files.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

yes it does. acidized loops are still audio files, they just have some metadata added, similiar idea to rex files.

Cool. Maybe I'm asking something different...but will Reaper let me avail of the time-stretching opportunity acid lopps afford?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

TelePaul wrote: »
    Cool. Maybe I'm asking something different...but will Reaper let me avail of the time-stretching opportunity acid lopps afford?

to be honest i dont know. im using reaper for mixdowns about 5 months but i always import full audio files recorded in cubase.

it should do, if not then all you do is press alt and drag the end of the file to the length you want so its easy either way.

Advertisement