Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itunes skipping and distorted

Options
  • 18-09-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

I have used itunes for several years now and have about 10k tracks on the HTPC. last week i discovered 80%+ of all my tracks were skipping and really distorted. I was running version 7. i upgraded to version 8 with no luck. i also downgraded to version 6 and deleted all my itunes library information this still has not helped. i have used an advanced uninstaller to remove all Itunes and quick time components and this still is not helping.
    I have tried several changes in quicktime EG running in safe mode downgrading all configurations etc
    All the tracks run perfectly in WMP and Real player and this is driving me insane. anyone came accross this ?

PS I have 2.5 gig of ram and an athlon 64bit processor which is more than adequate for itunes.
    Tagged:

Advertisement