Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actress Hilary Swank is hospitalised

• 18-09-2008 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Oscar-winning actress Hilary Swank has been hospitalised in order to undergo a medical procedure to remove a "benign growth".
    According to People magazine, the star's manager Jason Weinberg confirmed that she had been hospitalised, saying that she was "experiencing some discomfort and went to see her doctor who prescribed an immediate course of action that included a brief hospitalisation to remove a small, benign growth."
    "Her condition has been resolved and there are no continuing health issues, with the exception of some short-term rest and recuperation."

Get Well Soon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,483 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

You really love celebrities don't ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Tommy the Cat

Get a life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,483 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Get a life.

My thoughts exactly tommy, but I was trying to be more subtle :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

can you guess what finger i'm holding up :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

It's the Celebrity and Showbiz forum, if she wants to post about celebrities leave her, it's what this place is for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

fullstop wrote: »
    You really love celebrities don't ya?
    Yep, but as others have already pointed out, this is the place for it. No need to get personal with another boardsie about it.
    JP Liz wrote: »
    can you guess what finger i'm holding up :rolleyes:
    And no need for that either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Nothin at wrong with her posting that here, I didn't know that Hilary Swank was in hospital, only for reading it here, and call me a loser, but I like to know whats going on in celebs lives!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

SarahJ wrote: »
    Nothin at wrong with her posting that here, I didn't know that Hilary Swank was in hospital, only for reading it here, and call me a loser, but I like to know whats going on in celebs lives!!

That is quite pathetic.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Right, I'm sick of this trolling that's going on. Any posts I see mocking/insulting people for being interested in what's posted here will result in an infraction. If you try it again, an indefinite ban will result. Everyone has the right to post in this forum without being ridiculed.

Advertisement