Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sat Nav in Tesco

• 18-09-2008 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Any one hear about cheap Tom Tom Sat Navs in Tesco ??

Apparently €80 , I've no idea about model so hoping someone can fill in the details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭niamh86

Yeah i was in Clare Hall the other night and they had Tom Tom sat navs from €75 to €175 i think. the cheaper ones were Tom Tom 1 not sure what the more expensive ones were

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

ALDI have a sat nav coming up on Thursday 24th Sept. not on the website yet but it's in the instore leaflet.

The model is the Medion GoPal E3230 pre-loaded with Navteq maps of western Europe.

It's 3.5" screen with text to speech turn by turn instructions etc.

Doesn't have bluetooth.

Priced at €129.99

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Just picked up a garmin nuvi 250 for €139 in Halfords. Having researched it a bit it seems to be the pick of the budget bunch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Do-more wrote: »
    ALDI have a sat nav coming up on Thursday 24th Sept. not on the website yet but it's in the instore leaflet.

The model is the Medion GoPal E3230 pre-loaded with Navteq maps of western Europe.

It's 3.5" screen with text to speech turn by turn instructions etc.

Doesn't have bluetooth.

Priced at €129.99

Without bluetooth it really is toothless I'm afraid, no handsfree calling etc is a bit of a waste.

MC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Without bluetooth it really is toothless I'm afraid, no handsfree calling etc is a bit of a waste.

MC

Unless ur trying to find out where ur going, in which case its usefull...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

I have a Medion GoPal MD96920 and having only used that make and a Magellan (?) i think thats its quite a good one to buy, bought it for ~80 a couple of months ago in Aldi..
    Althought i wouldnt have used a Garmin or TomTom its still a good model, not too hard to figure out..

Advertisement