Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eight Peaks Server - Anti-Order Roll Call

Options
  • 18-09-2008 1:37pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

To mirror the post by max about the order on the boards destruction guilds server i thought id tell you lads we have also rolled on Eight peaks as Destruction where as boards guild is Order.
    Nedless to say this might be fun :)

Listening to the lads on ventrilo lastnight as opposing factions killing eachother was amusing to say the least.

My char name Zhalor - Sorceress :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

I kinda screwed this up in WoW, so to be sure, Eight Peaks is the server for Boards destruction right? Asking as no one replied to this!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

No, Kazak Eight Peaks is the order server, with Kazak Azgal being the destruction server of choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Matt Simis wrote: »
    I kinda screwed this up in WoW, so to be sure, Eight Peaks is the server for Boards destruction right? Asking as no one replied to this!

You just need to glance at the stickeys. Karak Azgal is the official Destruction server for Boardsies with a decently sized guild, and Eight Peaks for Order. These guys just thought it'd be fun to do it the other way around so they could kill Boardsies instead of playing with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well I've two character on this server.

squig header, squidworth
    Magus, Floaty

Think floaty will be the primary assuming I ever get to play on it, I'm not into big queues.

Advertisement