Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Identify my alloys

Options
  • 18-09-2008 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

GetAttachment1.jpg

Got a set of these 17s on a bug. Don't know anything about them other than that they're scrubbing and 16s are calling. They have DTM on the cap but I can find precious little more about them. I don't know if DTM is a brand or the series.

I failed to check my tyre pressures and i think there is a weird setup because there is no visible valve but each wheel has a weird flush-fitted flathead screw in place of one of the beauty screw:o

I'm probably selling them and I'm trying to find out fitment, approx cost and offset etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

A quick google search suggests that they are DTM Mesh alloys

This page links to the same image you did, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

could also be these BBS alloys that came on the MK1 TT

28-06-07_1826.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I was thinking they looked like BBS CH rims, but it appears DTM is a brand in its own right. Nice looking wheels...

Advertisement