Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where i can find good shop with car parts to Nissan Almera?

Options
  • 18-09-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Anybody can recommended good & cheap shop with parts to Nissan Almera (like filters etc). in Sligo or near.Can be even internet shop.
    Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I got quite a few parts for my micra from the place in Finisklin industrial estate, I think they are called Top Part.
    There is also a good car parts place in Riverside.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Thank You :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

depending on the parts you need , traynors breakers in the north drop off twice a week in sligo. You have to meet them at 6.30 i thnik at McCormacs Garage Wed and Fri (that could have changed)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Jaysus don't go near Top Part, unless money is no object.

I fixed up a wee Ibiza recently.
    Got all my bits in Sligo Auto Factors on JFK Parade.
    Very helpful and reasonable enough I thought.

I was in Top part but they dont have it in stock cabin filter which I looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Cabin filters are harder to come by from spurious suppliers. Easier to get one from a main dealer. I think Boyle is the closest Nissan dealership at the moment.
    Prices vary widely for other parts. Sometimes Top Part are the cheapest, sometimes Sligo Autofactors or Innishfree Autofactors. And a surprising amount of time, the dealership is the best price.
    If you ring the dealership in Boyle with a credit card, they might send it to Sligo with a mechanic or some van driver they know and leave it in a shop for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

flannery's nissan dealership in rathcormack,

Ill try it in JFK Parade the also dont have it in stock but price is about 33€.Ill try to find some internet shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I would have thought the Nissan delearship is the best option.

As dardevle said it is out in Rathcormac,might be a bit more expensive though in price but it's worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

The problem with going to Rathcormac is that Flannery's are not a Nissan dealership anymore, the nearest Nissan dealership to Sligo now is Cooney's in Boyle.

If it's somthing like an oil filter you are looking for then Sligo Auto Factors or Innisfree Motor Factors should have those no problem.

Edit: just seen there that you were looking for a cabin filter. Might be a little harder to find but as people have said, try the local motor factors and then a dealer, if they don't have it, the dealer should be able to order the part no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭cronndiesel

mc loughlans carrick on shannon or drumshanbo is the only place if you cant get it from the lads down in jfk or maybe halfords but to tell you the truth sligo isnt a great place for motor factors or DIY i dont know why for such a big town strangely south leitrim is a DIY/carparts mecca theres loads of places in fact theres nearly too many i dont know how they all stay in business
    youd need a car though because if one does nt do what your looking for its because its out in the next town

this is not to take away from sligo in any way what so ever its just personal expercience

Advertisement