Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Center speaker mount/bracket

• 18-09-2008 2:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea where I'd pick up a mount for my center speaker in Dublin or online at a reasonable price. I wish to mount it over my tv on the wall.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭axton1

Hi
    let me know what kind of speaker it is and may be able to give some advice,

axton1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Celticfire

axton1 wrote: »
    Hi
    let me know what kind of speaker it is and may be able to give some advice,

axton1

Thanks, but I picked up a pair of brackets in Atlantic homecare of all places and they seem to be working fine. I put some rubber pads on them to isolate the speaker. It's a Monitor bronze.

Once again thanks anyhow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Celticfire wrote: »
    I put some rubber pads on them to isolate the speaker.
    4 pea-sized blobs of blu-tac near the corners will work an awful lot better... more secure too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    4 pea-sized blobs of blu-tac near the corners will work an awful lot better... more secure too.

They are about pea sized, they came with the speakers. Stuck them onto the brackets and sat the speaker on them.

Advertisement