Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Breaking Benjamin

• 18-09-2008 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Any fans of Breaking Bengamin here. A mate got me into them a few months back, really like their 'phobia' album. They've some great catchy songs, more hard rock than metal though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Started listening to them around 4 years ago, one of the main bands that got me into metal/alternative in the beginning. Looking forward to their latest release, We Are Not Alone and Phobia are excellent albums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Good band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Diary of Jane really made them famous..

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Have we are not alone CD, pretty good. Would probably pick up another of their albums if I saw it in a shop.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Only discovered them recently - thank you YouTube's related videos :) Really like the Phobia album - you don't hear the line "you greedy little b@st@rd" enough in songs really :)

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

KatCookie wrote: »
    Diary of Jane really made them famous..

Great song. Lots of energy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

downloaded a few of there songs over the weekend. Breath is my favourite at the moment

Advertisement