Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello...and a request

Options
  • 18-09-2008 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello,
    I'm new to Boards.ie and to this film forum. I'm looking forward to having a good read through all the posts!
    I already have a request which I've been posting in other Irish forums around the net. Here goes, copied and pasted from another thread!:

I'm helping out on the production of a short film which is to be filmed in Cork over the next month or two. One scene is set in a taxidermist's shop and we're looking for as many taxidermied animals as possible to fill the shop. So if anyone has any that they would be willing to lend, or if ye have any suggestions about we're we could find some, that would be great!

Thanks!

Advertisement