Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Batista

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Orton vs. Dave would be a bigger draw than Cena vs. either IMO. Evolution history, Dave is more over than Cena. Nobody would really buy Cena vs. Orton for the technical matches anyway so you'd lose nothing there

Sadly it wouldn't as the little kiddies would cry and complain about Superman oh sorry I mean Cena not being in the main event blah blah blah lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Sadly it wouldn't as the little kiddies would cry and complain about Superman oh sorry I mean Cena not being in the main event blah blah blah lol

Who exactly would they complain too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

And do they actually know what a main event is? All they know is that he is on the last match most of the time.

If cena opened the show at mania against hornswoggle kids wouldnt care

Who exactly would they complain too?

Parents lol.

Don't want to get into a Cena hating argument, lord knows how much I dispise his character/WWE Creative Team.

Parents lol.

Ha, imagine that;
    "Mom, Cena wasnt in the main event!...:("
    Mom:
    "Its ok timmy, i'll get right on the phone to titan towers and let them know"
    :pac:
    Don't want to get into a Cena hating argument, lord knows how much I dispise his character/WWE Creative Team.

The longer that cena is with WWE, the more i seem to become less bothered that he's there.
    I'm not a cena hater, nor am i a cena-mark, but surely the days of cena bashing is behind us by now?

Ha, imagine that;
    "Mom, Cena wasnt in the main event!...:("
    Mom:
    "Its ok timmy, i'll get right on the phone to titan towers and let them know"
    :pac:

The longer that cena is with WWE, the more i seem to become less bothered that he's there.
    I'm not a cena hater, nor am i a cena-mark, but surely the days of cena bashing is behind us by now?

Like I said mate, it was more hatingon his character and the creative writing team. Oh and the Superman like powers he has to kick out and when completely down and out even if stabbed or shot 9 times :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

Orton vs. Dave would be a bigger draw than Cena vs. either IMO. Evolution history, Dave is more over than Cena. Nobody would really buy Cena vs. Orton for the technical matches anyway so you'd lose nothing there

Hmm, Cena and Orton are more likely to put on a wrestling masterclass than Big Dave is. To be honest i don't have a lot of interest in Cena/Orton but i'd have a lot less interest if Dave was involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Wonder what ol dave would be doing if he was able to work mania.

probably one of the divas :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Degag wrote: »
    Hmm, Cena and Orton are more likely to put on a wrestling masterclass than Big Dave is. To be honest i don't have a lot of interest in Cena/Orton but i'd have a lot less interest if Dave was involved.

Cena and Orton would never ever put on a wrestling masterclass but if the build is good they could put on a psychological one. I just think that Dave and Orton would be better because you have natural heat and backstory, their characters gel better, Dave is a big game player and tends to perform very well in the big matches and Dave always gets a good crowd pop whereas Cena doesn't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Cena and Orton would never ever put on a wrestling masterclass but if the build is good they could put on a psychological one. I just think that Dave and Orton would be better because you have natural heat and backstory, their characters gel better, Dave is a big game player and tends to perform very well in the big matches and Dave always gets a good crowd pop whereas Cena doesn't

Cena v Orton had a great match at Summerslam 2007, despite neither being so called magnificent technical wrestlers. Orton and Batista went at it Armageddon (spelling) and not only was the match rubbish the crowd was dead for it. I doubt Mania even with a better build would produce a different result.

Even I would rather see a Cena match than a Batista match and that's saying something ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Even I would rather see a Cena match than a Batista match and that's saying something ;)

batista.jpg

Advertisement